Packaging Artwork Design
Purchase our Packaging Artwork Design Service and we’ll create packaging artwork that will turn heads.
Make Your Packaging Stand Out From The Competition.
Attractive packaging is a sure-fire way to get your products noticed, gain new customers and increase sales. Purchase our Packaging Artwork Design Service and we’ll create artwork that will turn heads. Send us the die line for your packing and we’ll create an eye-catching layout the will help your product stand out from the crowd.
Please note: this is a design service, not a printing service. We design printable files for you to create your printed packaging. There are numerous print services available online – if you need assistance with having your packaging printed, contact us and we can get your packaging produced by a reliable vendor for an additional $75 fee (not including the cost of the print job).
Below are examples of our designs:
Our Design Process:
- Fill out the form below, which will help us understand your design requirements, and purchase your Packaging Design. All Packaging Designs require a 50% deposit that will go toward the total cost of the design.
- After completing your purchase, we receive your completed Packaging Questionnaire. At this stage, we will require all necessary materials that you need to send us, including:
- URLs of example packaging that you like.
- Photos, logos, or other illustrations.
- Content/text for the packaging. This includes and captions, tables or graphs, written content, etc.
- If these items are not included in your Packaging Design Questionnaire, please send them in an email to [email protected] and include your order number in the subject line of your email.
- Based on the details you provide, we will create 3 different packaging layouts as a jumping-off point, and send them to you as locked and flattened PDFs – you will be able to view, but not edit, your PDFs. These layouts will include bleed and cut lines that will not be printed on the final product (3-5 business days).
- You choose one of the 3 provided layouts, and send us any revision requests you have.
- We’ll make revisions to the chosen layout until you are completely satisfied with the design (2-3 business days per round of revisions).
- Once you are satisfied with the chosen design, we will send you print-ready PDF, AI and PSD files prepped for 4-color CMYK printing after the remaining balance is paid. (If you require spot color printing, please indicate that in the Packaging Design Questionnaire)
If you would like us to write content for your packaging, please indicate that in the Packaging Design Questionnaire and purchase our Content Writing Service.
- This service is for external layouts only. If you require a design for the internal layout of your packaging, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know.
- We do not design die lines for packaging. You must provide us with a die line you receive from a packaging producer for us to create the artwork layout for your packaging.
Packaging Design Questionnaire:
(All fields marked with an ‘*’ are required)